Do you know that buying the Canon 80D bundle comes with a plethora of advantages? Apart from buying this popular Canon DSLR camera, you will also save money in the long run. If you are purchasing the camera for the first time, buying the bundle remains a great deal. Even if you do not own the right gear for the camera, the deal will always be to your advantage.
Best Canon 80D Bundle Tips
The perfect Canon 80D bundle will offer you the accessories and Body at affordable rates. Due to the non-availability of the perfect accessories, capturing amazing shorts in your desired style or way may be impossible. Customers may be discouraged from purchasing related products and accessories due to high prices. For this reason, it is a good idea to take advantage of the Canon 80D bundle deal today for cheaper rates.
Advantages Of Buying The Canon 80D In A Bundle
1. Lower Compromises: Buyers will not be able to compromise on the quality and type of the accessories by purchasing the camera under the bundle deal. Apart from having the main camera, you will also get access to the most compatible accessories and products.
2. Having All Accessories At The Same Time: The bundle deal will help you get all the required accessories at affordable prices and at the same place. The deal will also help to lower associated cost without looking for your desired accessories, especially Canon 80D lenses which are very important.
3. Lower Cost: Reduced price remains the most important advantage of the bundle deal. At an affordable price of 1399.99 dollars, buyers will be able to get the desired accessories along with the main product.
4. More Variety: With the bundle deals, you will be provided different types of associated accessories. Some bundle deals may come with extra filter kits or lens and the main product. A memory card, tripod, 55-250mm lens, and 18-55mm lens are some additional items you can find in the accessories.
1. The Canon 80D Bundle deals may not last for a long time
2. It is a limited offer that deals with first come first serve
Read a full review of the Canon 80D to learn more about the camera before buying.
In order to compete with Canon 300D entry-level DSLR Nikon has launched the D3400 this August which is a successor to the highly popular D3300. On this better battery life and Bluetooth connectivity, Nikon has done enough to take on Canon offerings and more importantly should existing owners of the D3300 need an upgrade D3400. Well, in this article we will give a detailed review of Nikon D3400.
The dimensions of this new Nikon D3400 remains pretty much identical to its predecessor but this D3400 is now lighter making it even easier to carry while traveling. The button layouts of this new device are also exactly same as the older model. The core specifications of this new Nikon D3400 are pretty similar to D3300. This device comes with a 24.2 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and also has Nikon’s Expeed 4 image processor. This device has 11 focus points, contrast detection autofocus, and RAW image support. ISO sensitivity of this new D3400 ranges from 100 to 25,600 and this device comes with a shutter speed of 30-1/4000 seconds and 5fps burst speed. This device can record 1080p videos at 60fps similar to S3300.
Pros of Nikon D3400
1. This newly launched Nikon D3400 a compact DSLR body which feels good and also has a lightweight body than the previous models.
2. This DSLR has a very good ISO performance and the image quality is also great.
3. The dynamic range of this new Nikon D400 has also been improved over its predecessor.
4. The new kit lens(AF-P 18-55mm) which comes with this device has faster, smoother and quicker AF operation.
5. This device has relatively faster single-shot autofocus then it’s predecessor and also comes with burst mode at 5fps having deep JPEG buffers and has an improved RAW buffer depth with a fast card.
6. This New DSLR also gives a magnificent battery life.
Cons of Nikon D3400
1. Some of the features such as ultrasonic sensor cleaning, Easy Panorama, accessory port, headphone jack, etc. are missing in this new DSLR which was even there in its predecessor. The flash of this model is also weaker than the previous model Nikon D3300.
2. This new Nikon D3400 may display washes out in direct sunlight.
The Nikon D3400 has launched at a price of about 600 dollars. Well, considering the price point this new DSLR we would say Nikon did a pretty good job. It makes sense to buy D3400 over D3300 though it will cost you a little extra it is value for money. But there is no reason for current D3300 owners to upgrade to D3400 as there is not much improvement in image quality and video performance.
Taking landscape photos may seem very difficult and like it requires many expensive pieces of equipment but now it doesn’t. Of all the equipment available for landscape photos all you really need to take good photos is a quality lens.
The lens that you should be using for landscape photos is a wide angle lens. This type of lens is great for shots that require a massive amount of land to be taken in. Of course, not all landscape photos use wide angle lenses. Some actually use telephoto lenses and make mountains that are very far away appear closer and together. But in the case of most landscape photos, your best bet is to use a wide lens.
What are the advantages of a wide angle lens and why would you choose one? What situations can they be used? A wide-angle lens as its name suggests is quite simply a lens that can capture a much larger area than a standard zoom lens and this provides us with some significant advantages when taking photos of an object or scene that just can’t be squeezed into a normal photo using a standard lens.
The benefit of using a wide angle type of lens for these types of photos is that this type of lens will enable the camera to see very large amounts of the scene in very clear detail. Having this type of lens is much better than the normal lens that your camera probably came with. Most zoom lenses are not as good of quality as fixed lenses.
You can use wide angle lenses not only for large land shots but for other shots that have a large amount of land. Also, wide angle lenses can be used for crowded areas and can make these areas much larger looking. As a matter of fact, many filmmakers use wide angle lenses when shooting scenes on location because of the lack of space and need to make the scene look bigger.